Date of last revision: 15/04/2021
Sapim N.V. is committed to protect your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding your rights and the security of customer personal information very seriously.
Sapim N.V., hereafter: “Sapim”,”we” or “us”
+32 3 828 11 36
0472 68 37 42
Sapim takes privacy very serious. We did appoint a Privacy Officer within Sapim.
You can always contact this Privacy Officer to ask questions or exercise your rights by sending an e-mail towards Privacy@Sapim.eu.
This privacy notice applies to all data processing activities executed by Sapim and all personal data collected by Sapim on the Sapim website. This concerns: customer data, details of prospects, applicants, and suppliers.
We will always process personal information based on a legal obligation, legitimate interest or.
Sapim collects 2 types of personal data:
- Identification information
- To communicate with you, our customer, supplier, applicant or prospect;
- To deliver our services;
- To sell you a product or service;
- To contact you for a job interview when you apply for a job at Sapim.
- Professional and employment data
- To know which company you work for, so we know better how we can offer you any professional help
- To know your professional history and competences when you apply for a job at Sapim
Sapim websites may provide links to third-party websites. Sapim does not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third-party websites. You should be aware that the owners and operators of such third-party websites might collect, use or transfer Personal Data under different terms and conditions than Sapim. Upon linking to a third-party website, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
Sapim protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Data. We use various technological and procedural security measures in order to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We do not process your Personal Data any longer than is necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy. We keep your data as long as you’re an active contact (customer, lead, …) and actively delete your data three years after once you become an inactive contact, met with the exception of data for which statutory retention periods have been set.
We only transfer data towards the following categories of processors and third parties:
- HR processors
- Finance processors
All personal data is stored within de EEA.
If and to the extent provided under applicable Belgian and European law, you shall have the right:
- to obtain from Sapim confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data are being processed and, where that is the case, you shall have the right to access such Personal Data being processed;
- to obtain from Sapim, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data and to have incomplete Personal Data completed;
- to obtain from Sapim the erasure of Personal Data;
- to obtain from Sapim the restriction of processing your Personal Data;
- to receive the Personal Data in a structured and commonly used, machine-readable format and have such Personal Data transmitted;
- to object to processing of your Personal Data and to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise one of these rights, send an email to Privacy@Sapim.eu. Please note that there will always be a check to prove your identity.
Additionally, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the authorized supervisory if the processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law. Contact details of the Belgian Data Protection Authority are:
GBA – Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel